The Little Mermaid Musical

Hey Hawks! Looking for something fun to do with friends and family? While there are many options within the community, the Forest Hills Eastern Theater will present the musical The Little Mermaid on February 8-10th at the Fine Arts Center. There will be four shows, one at 7 pm each day and a matinee at 3 pm on the 10th. This is the perfect opportunity to get out and experience a fun show while also supporting the school!

The Little Mermaid tells the story of Ariel, a mermaid who falls in love with a human prince, Eric. Ariel’s love for Eric and longing to be a human lead her to make a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula. The musical follows the trials and struggles Ariel faces in her quest to be with her forbidden love and experience life on land. Alongside her loyal sidekicks, Flounder, Sebastian, and Scuttle, Ariel fights for who and what she loves. There are fun adventures, several plot twists, and musical numbers. Ariel is played by Noor Hasaan (‘25), while Nate Kelso (‘24) plays Eric. Flounder, Sebastian, and Scuttle are played by Jonah Howell (’25), Trey Butka (’24), and Owen Pelligrini (’25) respectively. 

The classic Disney animated movie, The Little Mermaid.

The Little Mermaid musical is perfect for anyone who enjoys the animated and live-action versions of the movie The Little Mermaid. If you have never seen either of these, this is the perfect time to get some experience with the beloved show! Anyone who enjoys musicals in general and wants a fun and lively event with friends and family is also encouraged to come!

Make sure to show up to support FHE Theater and enjoy the wonderful, underwater adventure that is The Little Mermaid on February 8th, 9th, and 10th at the Fine Arts Center. Tickets can be purchased online here or through the FAC Box Office: 616-493-8966 (Open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm).